Areas of interest: Machine Learning, Feature Selection, Stability of Feature Selection, Ensemble Feature Selection
2013: MSc in Advanced Computer Science - University of Manchester - Distinction
- Courses: machine learning, data mining, data engineering, modelling and visualization of high-dimensional data, automated reasoning and optimization.
- Conducted projects including the implementation of random forests in Matlab and the implementation of a multi-objective evolutionary algorithm in Python.
- Developing research skills through a six-month master thesis supervised by Joshua Knowles. The project aimed at improving local search techniques in combinatorial optimization using machine learning methods (multi-armed bandits). It involved the implementation of algorithms in Python, performance evaluation on benchmark problems and statistical testing.
2012-2013: Master's degree in Statistics and Computer science - French "Grande Ecole" ENSIIE
- Courses: Programming in Java and in R, stochastic calculus, machine learning, operational research, databases, data engineering, statistical modelling, time series, Markov processes, simulation methods.
2011: Bachelor in Mathematics - Université d'Evry-Val-d'Essonne, France
Online certifications from Coursera (courses given by Andrew Ng, Adjunct Professor at Stanford University):
- Machine Learning.
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning.