Polygon clipping links
Leonov has compiled a
of polygon clippers,
including the gpc library.
FAQ, the UIUC
Computational Geometry Pages and the Magic Software site are
other useful resources.
Alternative polygon clippers
The only other publicly available polygon clippers I am aware of are:
- Klaas Holwerda's Boolean, a C++ library.
- David Kennison's Polypack, a FORTRAN library based on the Vatti
- Klamer Schutte's Clippoly, a clipper written in C++.
- Michael Leonov's poly_Boolean
C++ library, which extends the Schutte algorithm.
- Matej Gombosi has a C++ algorithm for
the intersection and union of concave / holed polygon sets.
- Dave Eberly's page on constructive planar
geometry software may also be of interest.
Back to the gpc home page.