Hybrid dynamical systems and complex networks
- Book chapters:
- DYVERSE: From formal verification to biologically-inspired real-time self-organizing systems. E.M. Navarro-López. Computation for Humanity - Information Technology to Advance Society. Editors: Pieter J. Mosterman, Justyna Zander. ISBN-10:1439883270, CRC Press/Taylor & Francis. To appear in 2013.
- Journal papers:
- Group and total dissipativity and stability of multi-equilibria hybrid automata. E.M. Navarro-López, D.S. Laila. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. In press, expected publication in December 2013. Preprint available here.
- Hybrid automata: An insight into the discrete abstraction of discontinuous systems. E.M. Navarro-López, R. Carter. International Journal of Systems Science. Special issue on Variable Structure Systems Methods for Control and Observation of Hybrid Systems, vol. 42(11), pp. 1883-1898, 2011.
- Towards l2-stability of discrete-time reset control systems via dissipativity theory. J. Carrasco, E.M. Navarro-López. Systems & Control Letters, vol. 62, pp. 525-530, 2013. The final version of the paper is here, and the preprint is available here.
- Conference papers:
- Hybrid modelling of a discontinuous dynamical system including switching control. E.M. Navarro-López. 2nd IFAC Conference on Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems, CHAOS09. . Special session on Dynamics of Piecewise Smooth Systems, (London, UK, June, 2009).
- Hybrid-automaton models for simulating systems with sliding motion: still a challenge. E.M. Navarro-López. 3rd IFAC Conference on Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems, ADHS 2009, (Zaragoza, Spain, September, 2009) pp. 322-327.
- Languages spoken by dynamical behaviours: A new approach to hybrid control systems?. E.M. Navarro-López, R. Carter. 13th ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, Cyber-Physical Systems Week 2010, WIP-session, (Stockholm, Sweden, April, 2010).
- Bringing order to chaos: Hybrid modelling of a discontinuous chaotic systems. E.M. Navarro-López, J.G. Barajas-Ramírez. 2010 11th International Workshop on Variable Structure Systems, VSS 2010, (Ciudad de México, México, June, 2010) pp. 325-330.
- Abstractions of hybrid systems: formal languages to describe dynamical behaviour. R. Carter, E.M. Navarro-López. 18th IFAC Triennial World Congress, (Milano, Italy, August 31-September 2, 2011) pp. 4552-4557. ISBN: 978-3-902661-93-7.
- Geo-behavioural interest networks. E.M. Navarro-López, A. Poliakov. International Conference on Network Science, NetSci 2011, (Budapest, Hungary, June 6-10, 2011).
- Model checking by abstraction for proving liveness properties of hybrid dynamical systems. R. Carter, E.M. Navarro-López. Automated Reasoning Workshop, (Manchester, UK, April 2-4, 2012) pp. 29-30.
- A hybrid automaton for a class of multi-contact rigid-body systems with friction and impacts. M. O'Toole, E.M. Navarro-López. 4th IFAC Conference on Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems, (Eindhoven, The Netherlands, June 6-8, 2012) pp. 299-306.
- Dynamically-driven timed automaton abstractions for proving liveness of continuous systems. R. Carter, E.M. Navarro-López. 10th International Conference on Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems, FORMATS 2012, (London, UK, September 18-22, 2012). LNCS 7595, pp. 59-74, Springer-Verlag.