Would you like to discover, learn and create?
Exciting PhD projects under my supervision, funding still available!
- Hybrid control systems: using formal verification to improve the control loop
- CompSci2NetSci: building the next generation of evolving complex networks
- Controlling cancer: a new perspective to uncover tumor growth patterns
- DYVERSE Networks: pushing the boundaries of formal verification
- Dissipativity-related properties in hybrid automata
- Hybrid system models and control: putting together the pieces of the energy jigsaw
- A hybrid-systems approach to uncover complex networks behaviour
- Analysis and control of hybrid dynamical systems: an insight into swiched control systems
- Autonomic workload management (co-supervised with Prof. Norman Paton)
MSc projects under my supervision, still available!
- The free sound of self-organisation: swarm music
- Verifying properties in dynamical systems using MetiTarski
- Can dynamical systems speak different languages?
- Dynamical and computational structures under the sea: hybrid modelling of fish motion
- The mystery of monarch butterflies: hybrid models explaining their migration
Research students are welcome
I welcome applications from enthusiastic research students interested in any of my research areas. You should ideally have a background in differential equations, dynamical systems analysis, simulation, and formal computer science. Please, send me an e-mail message if you would be interested. You can obtain further information about the postgraduate studies, funding opportunities and application procedures following this link.